To see if you are eligible for Emergency Child Care check the Province of Ontario’s list of eligible workers. If one (or more) parent/guardian is on the list of eligible workers and all parents/guardians in the household need to work out of the home, you can begin the application process for Emergency Child Care here, on OneList Waterloo Region.
- Choose “Waterloo Region Licensed Child Care” (yellow button)
- Click “Login” and enter email and password
- Click Apply to Programs
- May have to choose Waterloo Region Licensed Child Care again
- Then it will ask you “what type of care are you looking for?”
- Click on the box beside Emergency Child care - to “Check the box”, this will surface the Programs offering Emergency Child Care.
- Then choose “Apply” to view the programs your child is eligible for
- Click “apply” to the program that comes up – Emergency Child Care
There are various Emergency Child Care locations throughout Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo, Ayr, and Baden. Thank you to the following programs for providing Emergency Child Care spaces: Conestoga College, Creative Beginnings Childcare, Region of Waterloo Home Child Care, RisingOaks Early Learning, Wee Watch Home Child Care, and YMCA of Three Rivers.
For more information, you can call 519-514-1474 or email ECC@regionofwaterloo.ca.
Welcome to OneList Waterloo Region
Looking for Before and After school Programs?
Choose the appropriate link below to view a complete list of all schools in Waterloo Region and the operator who runs the Before and After School Program at each school.
Please note that some before and after school programs are operated by a Licenced Child Care Operator, others are operated by the Waterloo Catholic District School Board or the Waterloo Region District School Board.
The colour coding on the list corresponds to the colour of the button (from the 3 buttons to the right of the page) that you will need to choose to register for the program.
Please select where you are looking for care: