The child care subsidy application through OneList is temporarily unavailable.
To apply for child care subsidy online please click the following link: Child Care Subsidy Calculator and Application, or to apply by phone call the Child Care Subsidy office at 519-575-4400.
*Extended Day Before and After School Programs*
The Waterloo Catholic District School Board (WCDSB) offers a fee based Extended Day Programs for students enrolled in our school. The Extended Day Program is available for children in JK to Grade 6.
School-based Extended Day Programs offer you access to high quality programs in one convenient location, with NO waiting lists.
Where Viable, programs are offered from 7am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, selected PD Days, March Break and the non-statutory days at Christmas. Please visit the WCDSB website for a complete list of fees and schools offering the Extended Day Program.
All programs offer:
- Age-appropriate programming delivered by the Registered Early Childhood Educators working in the kindergarten classrooms at the school. This provides a seamless day allowing for consistency and security for both parents and children
- Customized set recurring schedule on a full-tim or part-time basis
- Nutritional snacks provided in both programs
*Child Care Subsidy*
Financial assistance with child care costs is available for parents/guardians. Eligibility for childcare subsidy is based on a family's income and reasons for childcare. To determine eligibility for subsidy please contact the Region of Waterloo Childcare Subsidy office at 519-883-2200 or visit their website at Financial Help with Child Care Costs.
If you have additional questions please contact 519-578-3660.
To begin registration process either:
* Click on Create an Account for first time users
* Click on Log In if you already created an account on this registration system